Managing and keeping track of client investment portfolios can be a difficult task. Dividends, distributions, tax statements, corporate actions, capital gains – it gets very complicated. Our specialist software and experienced accounting team specialise in investment portfolio administration for SMSFs, trusts, companies and individuals.
Why Use Docscentre?
- We operate on a fixed price model paid monthly, so you never get any nasty surprises
- Our Client View, updated daily, provides you and your clients with access to online investment reporting including via mobile devices
- All work is undertaken at our Melbourne and Sydney offices by our qualified and experienced team, nothing is ever sent off-shore
- All your client information is secure and we will never market any other services to them
The Portfolio Administration Service Includes
- Class Software licence (which we can brand with your practice logo for the client portal)
- Establishment of data feeds
- Daily processing of cash transactions
- Access to cloud-based reporting via mobile devices
- Daily pricing for listed securities and managed funds
- Realised and unrealised CGT reporting
- Corporate actions processing
- Annual tax return information
The annual fee is $770 payable by monthly direct debit installments of only $64.17.
Our simple and comprehensive editable application will cover off on the elements required:
- Trustee (if applicable)
- Terms / Agreement
- Prior year accounts
- Transition documents
Setup a meeting to discuss your portfolio
It gets considerably more difficult to prove that a partnership exists in an ordinary family situation, as there is often a lack of formal agreements and there is difficulty in distinguishing between family and business responsibilities.