Add assets – hybrids
When you select Hybrids as the Entity Type, Mclowd will display the Holdings drop-down.
Refer to Selecting Holding Type, if necessary, for assistance to select from this drop-down.
If you are adding to an existing holding, it will be displayed on this list for selection.
- For listed Hybrids, start typing the Stock Code and select the Asset. Select Listed
- For unlisted or foreign Hybrids, simply type the Stock Code and Asset Name
- Select listing status
- Optionally enter HIN/SRN and/or Holder Number
- Complete the entry be entering the date of purchase, Total cost of acquisition, and Volume acquired
- Mclowd will calculate the price per unit
Was this page useful?
If you would like follow up on your feedback please provide your email address