How Can We Help?

Article contents

Correcting data in an asset sale

To amend an error entering an asset sale, you must reverse the sale and re-enter it.

To reverse the sale, go to the INCOME tab and select the Financial Year in which the incorrect disposal was recorded.

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Income List until you see the sections GAIN ON SALE and LOSS ON SALE.

A link to your incorrect entry will be displayed in one of these lists.

Click the Journal Reference to open the entry.

Click REVERSE to delete the incorrect entry.

Go to ASSETS and click ASSET DISPOSALS to re-enter the sale correctly.