How Can We Help?

Article contents

Investment fee rebate

This article serves as a guide how to record an investment fee rebate using Mclowd.

To take up investment fee rebate, you may enter it via a journal entry.

Please go to More > Journal Entries > Add New Journal Entry per below:

Please use the account 4-1422 Investment Fee Rebate and click Submit button.