With financial year-end fast approaching we are working hard to accelerate the delivery of additional functionality so that as many Users as possible can migrate their SMSF accounting to Mclowd for FY15.
Our goal is to provide Trustees (and practitioners) with support for the following key year-end Reports by the September quarter:
- Statement of Taxable Income
- Member Benefit Statement(s)
(We are also now in discussions with relevant providers about enabling data feed services).
We will be running a continuous release cycle over that period, and have today published version 2.2.0, which includes the following new features:
- Dashboard summary of Fund status / performance
- Enhancements to Fund Set Up (including opening receivables and liabilities)
- Capital Gains Report for long term and short term transactions
We will provide a further update on the balance of 2.2 later this month, and in the meantime please don’t hesitate to contact us with any feedback you might have.
Thanks again for your continued support of our efforts to drive down the costs of SMSF administration.
Mclowd Pty Ltd