With the Mclowd User Community growing rapidly we have now deployed additional crowdsourced resources to help with the development of Mclowd’s free SMSF accounting software.
With a unified architecture in place (for both segregated and unsegregated Funds) we now have the ability to release new features quickly.
Version 2.1.0 is now live, with the following updates available to all Users:
- Due to major changes released in version 2.0, the original Editability feature for Edit Balances (i.e. editing and deleting Assets) was disabled. This has now been re-instated
- In previous versions of Mclowd there were intermittent problems with some decimal place combinations when entering Members Opening Balances & Roll In elements. Whilst this did not affect many Users, it would have been frustrating for those who did encounter it. This has now been fixed
Detailed Release Notes are now available on the website, and the balance of version 2.1 will be live by 31 March including:
- Re-instatement of the ability to reverse income, expenses and general journals (as with Edit Balances this was disabled in version 2.0 due to architectural changes)
- The facility for rolling over the General Ledger will also be re-enabled
- New Capital Gains and Investment Yield Reports
It would be appreciated if you could complete this very brief (2 minute) survey, which will help us to further improve the software.
Thanks again for your continued support of our efforts to drive down the costs of SMSF administration.
Mclowd Pty Ltd